Live from Industry: Re-emerging from the COVID-19 Pandemic: Strategies for Patient and Healthcare Worker Safety During Challenging Times
The COVID-19 Pandemic has created unique and long-lasting impacts on the global healthcare delivery system. As more healthcare facilities reopen and engage with patients, it is imperative that healthcare systems and staff take the necessary measures to protect both healthcare workers and also patients. This webinar will review the necessary elements of infection prevention and control to ensure ongoing safety and continuity of clinical operations in a variety of healthcare settings.
- Discuss the most urgent priorities for safely reopening healthcare services across the continuum of care while maintaining patient and healthcare worker safety
- Review the current evidence-based CDC recommendations for infection control
- Discuss a strategic approach to future pandemic preparedness to ensure continuity of clinical operations
Brought to you by Clorox Healthcare.
Disclaimer: The Information presented on APIC Online® does not necessarily reflect the views of APIC and in no event shall APIC assume or have any responsibility or liability for any information posted to APIC Online® or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from the use and/or appearance of such information on APIC Online®.
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, Inc. (APIC) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- Nursing Contact Hours: 0 (not always applicable as not all webinars are eligible)
- To get CNE for a webinar, you must attend the program in its entirety and complete an on-line evaluation of it. Your feedback is not only required by our CNE accrediting body, but it is vital to development of future programming that best meets learners' needs. We read every word you write.
- No speaker or planning committee member disclosed any financial or commercial interest that affected this educational activity.