Town Hall with APIC COVID-19 Task Force:
By registering to this webinar you are agreeing to be contacted by APIC industry partner: Medline
Connect with members of the APIC COVID-19 Task Force and get your pressing questions answered about this ongoing pandemic. This member-to-member series offers an informative and safe space to help you develop proactive strategies to educate your colleagues, patients, and residents on COVID-19. Submit questions in advance to APIC COVID-19 Task Force.
- Describe the mitigation strategy used to control the outbreak in the acute care and long-term care settings, as well as in the Navajo Nation
- Describe lessons learned from the outbreak inthe acute care and long-term care settings, as well as in the Navajo Nation
Disclaimer: This program is supported through an unrestricted grant from Medline.
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, Inc. (APIC) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- Nursing Contact Hours: 1 (not always applicable as not all webinars are eligible)
- To get CNE for a webinar, you must attend the program in its entirety and complete an on-line evaluation of it. Your feedback is not only required by our CNE accrediting body, but it is vital to development of future programming that best meets learners' needs. We read every word you write.
- No speaker or planning committee member disclosed any financial or commercial interest that affected this educational activity.