By registering to this webinar you are agreeing to be contacted by APIC industry partner: GOJO
This webinar will review multiple infection prevention elements of outpatient settings. The APIC Ambulatory Care textbook will guide the selection of topics chosen from chapter headings such as:
- IPC Programs
- Transmission-based (Isolation) Precautions in the time of COVID-19
- Hand Hygiene
- Reusable instrument reprocessing
- Construction and renovation
- Medication management and safe injection practices
- The IP will understand the two highest risk activities in outpatient settings
- The IP will be gain confidence in assessing outpatient settings risks by using a provided checklist
- The IP will list two methods by which to assist with construction and renovation projects in outpatient settings
- The IP will have access to safe injection practices resources
Disclaimer: This program is supported through an unrestricted grant from GOJO.
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, Inc. (APIC) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- Nursing Contact Hours: 1 (not always applicable as not all webinars are eligible)
- To get CNE for a webinar, you must attend the program in its entirety and complete an on-line evaluation of it. Your feedback is not only required by our CNE accrediting body, but it is vital to development of future programming that best meets learners' needs. We read every word you write.
- No speaker or planning committee member disclosed any financial or commercial interest that affected this educational activity.