Infection Prevention professionals are integral to educating and informing the public on events and topics that impact everyone. Infection Prevention professionals are the best source of updated information for all things IP-related (i.e. pandemic planning, vaccine administration). We can also help close the gap on health disparities related to public health/IP issues.
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Understand the importance of infection prevention professionals in educating the community
- Discuss the importance of infection prevention professionals engaging in knowledge sharing in the community
- Identify opportunities to educate and inform the community about public health issues that have an infection prevention connotation
- Collaborate with community partners to facilitate educational opportunities
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, Inc. (APIC) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- Nursing Contact Hours: 1 (not always applicable as not all webinars are eligible)
- To get CNE for a webinar, you must attend the program in its entirety and complete an on-line evaluation of it. Your feedback is not only required by our CNE accrediting body, but it is vital to development of future programming that best meets learners' needs. We read every word you write.
- No speaker or planning committee member disclosed any financial or commercial interest that affected this educational activity.