Live from Industry: Perspectives From The Field: Infection Prevention
Live Air Date: July 15, 2021 @ 1 pm ET
By registering for this webinar you are agreeing to be contacted by APIC industry partner: The Greeley Company.
As the entire healthcare system battled COVID-19, complex infection prevention and control challenges continued. Issues persist from process implementation and monitoring to effective communication and leadership oversight. Why does infection prevention continue to be one of the most cited issues in Joint Commission surveys?
Moderated by Greeley Vice President of Clinical Compliance & High Reliability Practice, Lisa Eddy, this webinar will provide perspectives around what Greeley consultants are hearing from The Joint Commission related to infection prevention regulation, along with what we’re seeing across our client base.
- While infection prevention has been one of the most cited survey issues for years, learn how COVID-19 has changed the game and why infection citations may become even more prevalent
- There is a great variance from one infection prevention program to the next. Learn about the domains within a maturity model and why continuing to move along the continuum is important
- Understand the special challenges inherent in surgical instrument processing and sterilization and heighten awareness related to high-level disinfection
- Hear about one health system’s efforts to improve its infection prevention metrics
Brought to you by The Greeley Company.
The Information presented on APIC Online® does not necessarily reflect the views of APIC and in no event shall APIC assume or have any responsibility or liability for any information posted to APIC Online® or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from the use and/or appearance of such information on APIC Online®.
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, Inc. (APIC) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- Nursing Contact Hours: XX (not always applicable as not all webinars are eligible)
- To get CNE for a webinar, you must attend the program in its entirety and complete an online evaluation of it. Your feedback is not only required by our CNE accrediting body, but it is vital to the development of future programming that best meets learners' needs. We read every word you write.
- No speaker or planning committee member disclosed any financial or commercial interest that affected this educational activity.