Infection prevention practices in the ambulatory setting often present unique challenges especially, during the COVID pandemic. This webinar will discuss how COVID has changed the infection prevention focus on the delivery of care in settings such as pulmonary function labs, cardiac and physical rehabilitation, and ambulatory surgical services.
- Identify four general measures to reduce transmission of COVID
- Describe safety considerations in unique ambulatory settings, e.g., cardiac rehab, pulmonary function
- Discuss a protocol to manage patients or employees exposed to COVID
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, Inc. (APIC) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- Nursing Contact Hours: 1 (not always applicable as not all webinars are eligible)
- To get CNE for a webinar, you must attend the program in its entirety and complete an on-line evaluation of it. Your feedback is not only required by our CNE accrediting body, but it is vital to development of future programming that best meets learners' needs. We read every word you write.
- No speaker or planning committee member disclosed any financial or commercial interest that affected this educational activity.